"“LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT” – Bryant S LittleJohn, KISS 108FM / JOY94.4FM / KIK94.5FM
"Brenda's Life Among Giants represents a fresh take on some of the most evergreen songs in the canon! It has the lush, authentic sound of those great mid-century vocal/orchestral records we all love."
– Don Breithaupt, Emmy-winning composer, Juno-nominated artist (Monkey House).
“Excellent, swingin' song ... "
– Kurt Gabriel ECMA-Radio - Austria
"Great jazz interpretation"
– Randy Schlager, Radio Free America / KNHC 89.5 FM Seattle
'“Great song, great arrangements... world-class music..."
– Jeff Moses, WJMX-DB Smooth Jazz Boston Global Radio - Boston
“Great song well interpreted by this great singer..."
– Dan Stokes, 7TAS - Tasman FM 97.7 FM Nubeena, Tasmania
– Peter Argiris, Radio Apopsi, Kalamata, Greece
“LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT”
– Bryant S LittleJohn, KISS 108FM / JOY94.4FM / KIK94.5FM
“Beautiful, warm song!!”
– George Milos, Radio Flora TM - Timisoara, Romania
Worldwide release of Life Among Giants album on vinyl, CD and streaming
Worldwide release of the fun holiday classic I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
"I absolutely love singing this song! I have an exciting big band arrangement where the musicians and studio have done a fabulous job capturing Irving Berlin's original energy and verve." ~ Brenda
Produced by Ross Wooldridge and recorded at Toronto’s Canterbury Music Company
Lusciously orchestrated and sophisticated version of the holiday classic Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Brenda’s rich and expressive voice is perfect for this iconic song by Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane.
Both singles and the album are available for digital download now. Album also on CD and Limited Edition Vinyl.
Order "Life Among Giants" on Bandcamp.
“Comfortable in any style, Brenda has a knack for the smooth jazz, torch and smokey room sound that plays so well with the smart and sharp set as well as an integral place floating in the ethos, just out of reach.” – Kevin Barber, Barber Shop Podcast, Hamilton
“A natural singer who can easily do jazz or pop." – Carl Jennings, Freedom Train